New for 2013. Recently restored by one of Italy’s most famous interior designers and now one of the most stunning homes in Venice. The palazzo is incredibly spacious and perfect for parties and family celebrations.
Perfectly situated as well, for discovering the remarkably tourist-free and charming district of Castello and within a few moments’ walk of Venice’s two major exhibition spaces: the Giardini della Biennale and the Arsenale, guests also have a private boat at their disposal enabling them to reach St. Mark’s Square and the Grand Canal in a matter of minutes or to explore the lagoon and its islands.
Sleeps up to 18 guests in 7 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
Fully air conditioned and under floor heating , lift to all floors
Private water dock and two sun terraces (one with gym) overlooking San Pietro
Private boathouse for dancing and movie nights
Perfect for family celebrations – we can bring in our butler, chefs and arrange additional services
A short walk to the Biennale Pavilions Airports: Venice (20 minutes), Treviso (40 minutes), Vicenza (1 hour)
New for 2013. Quirky and cool, Villa Franchetti is tucked away amid the vines on a private estate making some of the most exciting wines in Italy today. The interiors are a clever combination of the owner’s own collection of art and antiques which sit comfortably alongside bathrooms and bedrooms designed by one of Italy’s leading decorators.
The un-manicured gardens blend into the landscape beyond. One feels part of nature here listening to birdsong from the surrounding woods where a variety of walks have been laid out. Days are spent under the pergola and at the various outdoor seated areas by the large infinity pool.
• Sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms with 6 en suite bathrooms
• Very child-friendly – the pool is located away from the villa with a hard cover.
• Rental of the villa includes a wine tasting and tour of the highly respectedTenuta del Trinoro winery and complimentary bottles of wine
• Vast kitchen and breakfast room, ideal for cooking classes
• Full-time concierge Airports: Rome (2 hours), Florence (1.5 hours), Pisa (2.5 hours)